Twice Around Antiques
Twice Around Antiques is an antique store located in the heart of downtown Berkley, carrying a varity of items such as vases and chairs with intricate floral, wooden or animal designs, china and other dining items, and decorative goblets. There are also larger items: fine cabinets, tables, lamps, bed frames, chandeliers and mirrors. Jewelry and accessories include turquoise pieces, costume and sterling jewelry, pearls, bracelets, broaches, eyeglasses and purses, all displayed in clever cases, stands and on velvet boxes.
Twice Around Antiques features many pictures of items available on their Facebook page and hosts an annual sidewalk sale during the Berkley Art Bash held in June.
In addition to buying on consignment, Twice Around Antiques will buy outright – especially costume jewelry.
- Hours: Tue - Sat, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Return policy: Negotiable
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Antiques specialties: Dining, jewelry
- Multi-dealer store: No
- Antiques services: Consignment