The Room Downstairs is a small boutique located in Berkley Southern downtown area. It features women's clothing including shoes, dresses, hosiery, shells, tops, accessories, jewelry and a large selection of skirts. The items tend toward the trendy, with designs coming from New York, Los Angeles, Canada, Israel and other high-fashion locales.
The store's online website offers a printable coupon for filling out a survey, as well as a list of specials.
The Room Downstairs has hosted charitable events in the past, including Amnesty International's Movie Night featuring the documentary "Born Into Brothels: Calcutta's Red Light Kids Screening".
- Hours: Sun, noon - 5pm; Tue, noon - 4pm, 7pm - 9pm; Wed, noon - 5pm; Thu, noon - 4pm, 7pm - 9pm; Fri, noon - 4pm; Mon, Sat, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: • Shoes • Dresses • Hosiery • Shells • Tops • Accessories • Jewelry • skirts
- Services: Shipping
- Return policy: Negotiable
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Part of a chain: No
- Number of changing rooms: 2
- Tailoring: No