The Jaycee Park is located in northwest Berkley on Webster, near Royal Oak Beaumont Hospital. This park is largely wooded and features numerous grills and picnic tables on the north side. On the south side is a large covered pavilion with additional tables and grills. Rental of the pavilion is required and can be done online. There is also a volleyball court and a play lot. The jungle gym includes a slide, monkey bars, a "bridge", and swings.
- Fax: 248-658-3471
- Hours: Daily, dawn - dusk
- Handicap Accessible: There is a paved path throughout the park.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Benches, Grills, Picnic pavilions, Picnic tables, Playgrounds
- Permit requirements: Rental of Pavilion
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 2.7 acres