Huntington Woods Public Library
The cheerful, bright Huntington Woods Public Library offers books as well as DVDs, CDs and audio books. Users can peruse a periodical in the light-filled magazine room or enjoy artwork in the Woods Gallery on the lower level Cultural Center.
The library also offers kids' activities, story time, historic archives and meeting rooms for rent. If you'd prefer to read outside, seating is provided in a small, shaded courtyard with a babbling fountain.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 9pm; Sat, 10am - 5 pm; Fri, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp at the entrance.
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Internet use policy: The library's policy is being updated to permit nonresidents one hour and residents three hours of access per visit.
- Programs/classes: Available for children, teens and adults
- Book donation information: Donations are welcome any time. Textbooks are not accepted.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Private events: No