Dairy Queen, in Berkley since the 1940, serves soft-serve ice cream and signature treats, such as Blizzards, Blizzard pies, custom cakes and more. Pre-made cakes and pies are available in the lobby. This location was recently rebuilt with indoor and outdoor seating and a drive-through.
- Hours: Lobby: Daily, noon - 10 pm. Drive Thru: Daily, noon - 10:30pm
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, ramps
- Payments accepted: Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Blizzards
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Owner Ban Manju chose Berkley for the "community" and "family-focused environment."
- Cuisine: Dessert / Ice Cream
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Features: Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Fun
- Dress code: Casual