Council Resale is a thrift store located in downtown Berkley. This store is run by the National Council of Jewish Women, Greater Detroit Area which works closely with multiple charities including Meals on Wheels and SPACE for Changing Families.
Brand names including Prada, Pucci, Versace, and Burberry are featured here. Clothing, furniture, lamps, bikes, sporting equipment, toys, paintings, purses, shoes, accessories, and a variety of other items are also offered by this business.
Council Thrift has a variety of specials including half off already discounted prices, and all you can fit into a bag for $10. Council Thrift store accepts tax deductible donations.
- Fax: 248-355-9951
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 11am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 4pm
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped Parking
- Founding Date: 1934
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Used items
- Return policy: Negotiable
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Donations hours: Monday, Thursday, Saturday: 9am - 4pm
- Donations policy: Donations accepted: Clothing, Designer Clothing, Accessories, Housewares, Judaica, Linens, Jewelry, Books, Collectibles, Vintage & Furniture.