Community Park of Berkley is located in southern Berkley and is part of the Berkley Community Center which also includes the Berkley Ice Arena.
This is the largest community park in Berkley. There are a number of fenced baseball diamonds in the southern part of Community Park that include a backstop, benches, stands, and stands. Jogging trails, a track area, and a football field with stands are also available in the area.
There are also three tennis courts on the northern end of the park. A play lot with a jungle gym, swings, slides and benches is available. A snack bar is open seasonally and during events. Restrooms are available as well as horseshoe pits. Parking lots are available in all these areas.
- Fax: 248-658-3471
- Hours: Dawn to Dusk, longer hours during baseball games or Community Center Events
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped Parking and Paved Areas
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Features: Athletic fields, Benches, Picnic tables, Playgrounds, Skating rink
- Services: Food/drink, Lockers, Restrooms
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No pets
- Wi-Fi: None
- Area: 17.9 acres