City Style is an independently owned clothing and accessories boutique for men and women. Items for sale include clothes, handbags, shoes, jewelry and accessories
One of the more popular brands City Style sells is the "Made in Detroit" line. The owners are both locals, which lends to the store's local musical (Kid Rock, Howling Diablos, Thornetta Davis, The Rockets, etc.) and automotive influences.
Shoes are a prominent feature here. This business even provides a shoe party where a customer can rent out the store with friends. Discounts and invitations are included for these events. The host receives store credit based on the sales from the party or the amount can be donated to a breast cancer charity.
City Style is also active in the 3/50 Project, which encourages and educates people about supporting local independent businesses. Coupons are available online and discounts are given for birthdays.
- Fax: 248-548-2480
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm; Sat, 10am - 6pm Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Aug 01 2007
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: •Clothes •Jewelry •Handbags •Shoes
- Services: Delivery, Financing, Gift certificates, Shipping
- Return policy: Must have original receipt for all returns within 10 days Store Credit issued for returns 10-15 days from date of purchase No return/refund on Sunglasses, Jewelry, Hats or Clearance, Lay-Away, Shoe Party Hostess credit items
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Clothing and accessories brands: • Made in Detroit • Jenna Kator • Harveys • Jenny B • K.bell • Nouvella • Indigo
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: No
- Tailoring: No
- Shoe brands: • Indigo • Pr!vo • Nicole • Madeline • Matisse • Franco Sarto • Ariat • MinneTonka Moccasin • Life Stride • Tsubo • Simple
- Shoe shine: No
- How can a customer extend the life of their shoes?: Love and care