The Berkley City Council meets today at 7 p.m. at .
Committee appointments, extending a contract for Berkley’s lawn service and a special presentation from a Novi representative are just a few highlights of tonight’s meeting.
Here’s the full look at the agenda:
- Council will vote to appoint Doug Peneny to the Woodward Dream Cruise Ad Hoc Committee as a representative from the Chamber of Commerce.
- It will also be decided if Zachary Massad will be appointed to the Zoning Board of Appeals with a term expiring in July 2013.
- Authorizing the City Manager to execute a contract with Kelly Lawn Service as Berkley’s grass and weed-cutting contractor is also on the agenda.
- Council will decide on adopting an ordinance to rezone the property described as Lot 41 of Sunnyknoll Farms Subdivision. This would change it from a Single Family Residential District to Parking District.
- Sheryl Walsh, the director of communications for the City of Novi, will attend tonight’s meeting to give a presentation on the Youth Council.
To view the City Council agenda, visit berkleymich.org.