Spring is Less Than Two Months Away. Find Out the Truth About Carb Intake So That You Can Rock Those Summer Clothes.
"The Truth About Carbs and Weight Loss," given by David Rodgers, M.S. Nutrition, is a seminar designed to help you look great and feel great, all while optimizing your overall health. Topics include:
Part 1: Optimizing Carb Intake
- Was the Atkin’s Diet Correct?
- When are Carbs Beneficial?
Part 2: Optimize Your Body-Toning Hormones and Storage Systems
- How Insulin Can Be Your Friend or Foe
- Introducing Glycogen, and How to Optimize Your Levels
Part 3: Choosing the Correct Fats
- Which Oils Program Your Body to Lose Weight?
- Which Oils (Including So-Called Healthy Oils) Cause Weight Gain?
Part 4: Satisfy Your Sugar Cravings… Without the Sugar
- Which Sugar Substitutes are Healthy?
- Which Sugar Substitutes to Avoid
- How to Have Cookies, Pastries, and Soda Without Guilt
Part 5: The Exercises That Optimize Fat Loss and Muscle Toning
- Quick and Easy Exercises That Keep Your Calories Burning Faster All Day Long
- One Exercise That Spurs the Release of Growth Hormone, the Body’s Natural Fountain of Youth
Location: Nutrient Balance Center. 2585 Sunnyknoll, Suite 201, Berkley, MI 48072.
Event is FREE - Must RSVP. Call 248-291-7722 and leave full name, spelled out email, and event title and date on message. Or sign up at www.nutrientbalance.com/feb12weightloss