We shared a lot of good information last week and want to make sure you didn't miss a thing, so here are some highlights.
- Snow Could Continue Next Week: An icy iteration of the wintry precipitation rapped at windows Friday in Berkley and Huntington Woods; the National Weather Service predicts more could fall Monday and Tuesday.
[Sign up for the Berkley Patch e-mail newsletter to get the latest updates all week.]
- : After Thanksgiving? After Halloween? How soon is too soon to decorate? Take our poll to weigh in!
- : Sip and savor your way around Oakland County's new eateries and find out which old favorites have closed or revamped their menus.
- : Did you decorate your house for the holidays this year? Enter our "Deck the House" contest and you could win $100,000 for your local school district and $500 to pay your electric bills!
- Consumer Confidence Strong in Latest State of State Survey: Results reflect improvement in Michigan’s economy since the recession.
- : More than 22,000 people participated in the 30th annual 10K and 5K races Thursday in Detroit.
- 'It's Been a Really Rough Decision': Butterfly Bake Shoppe to Frost Final Cake in December: "I don't think I've stopped crying for the last two weeks," says owner Dawn Schwanke, who plans to focus on her family after the beloved bakery closes Dec. 22.
- Hogger's BBQ to Reopen in Berkley: The popular eatery will keep its spot on 12 Mile Road and add coffee, breakfast and open mic nights after a new partner joins the ownership team.