Looking for something to do this weekend in or around Berkley and Huntington Woods? Here are some ideas:
"Fun & Games" La Salette Auction 2013
- 7 p.m. Saturday, April 13
- 2219 Coolidge Hwy in Berkley
- Participate in an I Spy scavenger hunt, enter to win prizes in the Silent/Live Auctions and more. Ages 21 and older.
Berkley Building Blocks Mom2Mom Sale
- 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, April 13
- Berkley High School, 2325 Catalpa Drive
- Event features 70+ tables. Strollers welcome the entire show.
Beer tasting with Great Lakes Brewery
- 6 p.m. Friday, April 12
- At 8° Plato Beer Company, 611 W 9 Mile Road in Ferndale
- Come sample and learn about beers fro Great Lakes Brewery, Cleveland Ohio.
Gardenia Bluegrass & Roots Festival
- 6 p.m. Saturday, April 13
- Royal Oak Farmers Market, 316 E 11 Mile Road in Royal Oak
- Featuring a selection of cutting-edge roots and jam bands.
- Event proceeds will benefit Camp Casey.
- Tickets $25
- 11 a.m. Saturday, April 13
- 3601 W 13 Mile Road in Royal Oak
- Information, tours, prizes and mini-classes on comfort measures in labor, infant massage, what to do if your child is choking and more.
Did we miss your event? Tell us in the comments!