Are you looking for a job? We've scoured the Internet to find who's hiring in Berkley and Huntington Woods. Here are some of the openings we found around town.
[Do you know of a business around town that's hiring? Leave a comment! Click here to view other recent job openings.]
Who's hiring: Westborn Market
- Job: Wine expert.
- Description: The job requires a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays. It offers a competitive salary. The employee will assist customers with wine selections. An outgoing personality, along with an interest in and knowledge of wine and food is desired.
- Date posted: Jan. 4.
- To apply: Interested candidates may submit their resumes via e-mail at email@example.com. No phone calls; no recruiter inquiries.
Who's hiring: Sunny Skies Child Care
- Job: Lead infant teacher.
- Description: The job requires availability between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. It pays based upon experience. The employee must meet state requirements in toddler and infant classes and be interested in making a difference in the lives of children.
- Date posted: Jan. 3.
- To apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 248-548-0290. No recruiter inquiries.
Who's hiring: The Wedding Shoppe
- Job: Sales associate.
- Description: The part-time job pays $8 to $10 per hour, plus commission and bonuses. The employee will greet and assist customers, keep the sales floor clean, merchandise new store products and receive and distribute incoming merchandise. Previous sales experience is required, with a luxury sales background preferred. The position requires availability on Saturdays, constant standing/walking and the ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Date posted: Dec. 27.
- To apply: Please send your resume – pasted in the body of an e-mail with the subject line "I love weddings" – to email@example.com. No phone calls.
Job found through Craiglist.
Editor’s note: Patch cannot guarantee these jobs will be available when you apply. We do not endorse or recommend these jobs. Please do your own research about any potential employer before you apply.