Are you looking for a job? We've scoured the Internet to find who's hiring in Berkley and Huntington Woods. Here are some of the openings we found around town.
Who's hiring: Huntington Woods Public Safety Department
- Job: School crossing guard.
- Description: The crossing guard will keep children safe as they traverse roads on their way to and from school.
- Date posted: Oct. 8.
- To apply: Applications are available at the Huntington Woods Public Safety Department at 12755 W. 11 Mile Road. Call 248-541-1180 for more information.
Retail / arts
Who's hiring: Yellow Door Art Market
- Job: Holiday customer service help.
- Description: The part-time job pays $9 per hour and includes free parking. Requirements include a friendly disposition, casual, yet professional appearance, and availability during days and weekends in December. Retail experience is helpful.
- Date posted: Oct. 28.
- To apply: Please send your resume – pasted in the body of an e-mail (no attachments will be opened) with the subject line ART MARKET POSITION – to firstname.lastname@example.org. List the hours you're available to work and answer, "Why do you want to work for Yellow Door Art Market?" No phone calls.
Who's hiring: The Wedding Shoppe
- Job: Sales associate.
- Description: The part-time job pays $8 to $10 per hour, plus commission and a monthly bonus. The employee will greet and assist customers, keep the sales floor clean, merchandise new store products and receive and distribute incoming merchandise. Previous sales experience is required, with a luxury sales background preferred. The position requires availability on Saturdays, constant standing/walking and the ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Date posted: Oct. 27.
- To apply: Please send your resume – pasted in the body of an e-mail with the subject line "I love weddings" – to email@example.com. No phone calls.
Who's hiring: Sunny Skies Child Care
- Job: Assistant infant teacher.
- Description: The pay for this job depends on experience. The employee will help out in the infant room from 1-6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Date posted: Oct. 28.
- To apply: Call 248-548-0290 for an interview.
Jobs found through the Huntington Woods Public Safety Department and Craiglist.
Editor’s note: Patch cannot guarantee these jobs will be available when you apply. We do not endorse or recommend these jobs. Please do your own research about any potential employer before you apply.