Are you looking for a job? We've scoured the Internet to find who's hiring in Berkley and Huntington Woods. Here are some of the openings we found around town.
[Do you know of a business around town that's hiring? Leave a comment!]
Who's hiring: Blarney Stone Pub
- Job: Servers, bartenders.
- Description: Open availability days, nights, weekends and some holidays is required. Applicants must be motivated, friendly, team-oriented, attractive and have had job longevity. They also should be dependable, trust-worthy, punctual and work well with the general public. Reliable transportation, knowledge of up-selling products, and touch screen and Keno experience are required.
- Date posted: Feb. 15.
- To apply: Apply in person at 27253 Woodward Ave. Berkley. No e-mails or phone calls. No recruiter inquiries.
Who's hiring: Bagger Dave's
- Job: Servers.
- Description:The part-time position includes health care, tuition reimbursement and a 401K. Applicants must have at least 1 year of experience in the restaurant industry; be able to communicate and listen attentively to supervisors and team members; be able to stand and/or move around for up to 4 hours; be sensitive toward guests; possess a sense of urgency; be able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Date posted: Feb. 5.
- To apply: Apply at www.PleaseApplyOnline.com/DRH. No phone calls. No recruiter inquiries.
Job found through Craiglist.
Editor’s note: Patch cannot guarantee these jobs will be available when you apply. We do not endorse or recommend these jobs. Please do your own research about any potential employer before you apply.