Are you looking for a job? We've scoured the Internet to find who's hiring in Berkley and Huntington Woods and the following are some of the jobs we found around town.
Who's hiring: Berkley School District
- Job: Early childhood position.
- Description: We are seeking a person who is energetic, enjoys working with children and parents, eager to learn or knowledgeable the High Scope curriculum. The responsibilities would include assisting teacher with lesson planning, interacting and assist with managing the children, communication with parents, planning and implementing the daily routine of the program under the guidance of teacher, classroom cleaning, attend staff meetings and trainings, follow licensing and accreditation rules, maintain staff-to-child ratios, maintain excellent attendance, be able to lift up to 35 lbs. several times a day and pursuing or completing degree in Early Childhood Education. Candidate must have CDA. CPR, First Aid and AED are required training.
- Date posted: Oct. 4.
- To apply: Forward resume to email@example.com
Who's hiring: World Pharm Inc.
- Job: Pharmacist-in-Charge.
- Description: World Pharm Inc seeks a Pharmacist-in-Charge with a minimum Bachelor in Pharmacy plus 5 years experience, foreign equivalent accepted. Must have unrestricted Michigan Pharmacist and Controlled Substance licenses. Responsibilities include managing and supervising pharmacy and staff as well as review prescriptions, compound and dispense medications, analyze prescribing trends, manage inventory and records and advise patients.
- Date posted: Sept. 30
- To apply: Mail cover letter, resume and salary requirements to 1964 W. 11 Mile Road, Ste. C, Berkley, Michigan 48072.
Who's hiring: Bagger Dave's
- Job: Cooks and servers.
- Description: We have opportunities available for enthusiastic people with a passion for delighting our guests! Requirements:
- Preferably a minimum of 1 year of experience within the restaurant business.
- Must be able to communicate and listen attentively to supervisors and team members.
- Must be able to stand and exert fast-paced mobility for periods of up to 4 hours in length.
- Must be guest sensitive and possess a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities.
- Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language of the work location.
- Must be service and team oriented, having tremendous ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Date posted: Oct. 2
- To apply: Cooks click here and servers click here to apply online. Learn more about us at www.baggerdaves.com.
Who's hiring: Chase Bank
- Job: Financial Advisor Associate.
- Description: As a Financial Advisor Associate, you will acquire and deepen relationships with clients through comprehensive needs based marketing and promotion of Investment products within our branch environment. You will work with the Branch Team to identify client needs, analyze customer information, define investment goals, build plans and make recommendations for client to achieve their investment goals and objectives through individual investment strategies while meeting your asset and revenue targets. This position requires you to conform to legal and regulatory requirements and guidelines associated with state insurance and securities regulators, FINRA, SEC, JP Morgan Securities LLC and JPMorgan Chase. You will also be required to demonstrate technical expertise, strong revenue results and asset growth in investments and fiduciary products, and strong interpersonal skills as well as provide exceptional client service. Requirements:
- Series 7 & 63 registration required in addition to meeting FINRA continuing education requirements, Series 65 or 66 registration required and the appropriate state Group 1 - Life and Variable Annuity License required.
- At least two years of customer-facing investment, insurance, and financial planning experience required (phone-based sales a plus)
- Track record that demonstrates exceptional ability to grow revenue, assets and client base
- Ability to create and foster strong partnerships with the branch employees and business partners
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong compliance record in prior position(s)
- Strong business and investments acumen
- High achiever with entrepreneurial spirit
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Date posted: Sept. 27.
- To apply: Further information about careers at JPMorgan Chase can be found on our website: www.jpmorganchase.com.
Editor’s note: Patch cannot guarantee these jobs will be available when you apply. We do not endorse or recommend these jobs. Please do your own research about any potential employer before you apply.