We shared a lot of good information about the Woodward Dream Cruise and want to make sure you didn't miss a thing, so here are some highlights:
- : We've got the scoop on news, interesting tidbits and people profiles from Saturday.
- : There was a 5K race, sponsored tents, souvenirs and more at Saturday's annual celebration of classic cars.
- : Here's a look at some of the cars that were out to celebrate.
- : Classic cars packing the street Saturday for 18th annual event that draws crowds to Metro Detroit.
- : It's been a blast bringing all the great cars, stories and characters to you all day long from Dream Cruise 2012.
- : Westborn Market in Berkley hosts the 10th annual fundraiser for the Metro Detroit food charity.
- : The event will generate approximately $56 million for businesses in Oakland, Macomb and Wayne counties – as well as international exposure for the area – but some merchants along the route say their sales take a dive during the event.
- : From a "Cars in Art" attraction in Ferndale to a 5K in Royal Oak, find out what's debuting at this year's cruise.
- : Alternate routes for emergency vehicles Saturday include mile roads, neighborhood streets, Coolidge Highway and Greenfield Road, officials say.
- : The option to use plastic is new this year in the city and organizers hope it will boost sales revenue.
- : City Commission approves a plan for a Cruise in Shoes 5K race down Woodward Avenue early morning before the cruise begins.
Sign up for the Berkley Patch e-mail newsletter to get the latest updates all week.