Invite a friend
The Effects of Stress
HealthQuest will sponsor a member of the Detroit Lion's, team doctors to educate and inform you on "The Effects Of Stress On The Body". HealthQuest will be providing your lunch and there will be a question & answer session afterward about ways to manage back, neck, hip and shoulder pain. A light lunch will be provided. There is no cost for this program.
More About Berkley Community Center
A division of the Berkley Department of Parks & Recreation, the Berkley Community Center offers area residents affordable accommodations for their next party or other private event. The venue features three distinct spaces: a small meeting room that can accommodate 15 people, a large meeting room suitable for up to 30, and the much larger multipurpose room, with room for up to 240 guests. There is also a carpeted senior annex and senior addition, both available for rental.
Other events here
- MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES Al-Anon Family Group Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Jump-A-Rama TumbleTots Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:15 am
- Tai Chi Chuan Class Weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Berkley Senior Movie Weekly on Wednesdays, 2:00 pm
- AL-ANON FAMILY GROUP Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Ask The Instructor Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am–10:00 pm
- Basic Computer Class Weekly on Thursdays, 9:45 am–10:45 pm
- Karate For Kids Grades K-2 Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–6:30 pm
- Karate For Kids Grades 3-8 Weekly on Thursdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- THURSDAY NITE Al-Anon Family Group Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm