Invite a friend
Jump-A-Rama Tumble Tots
This program will provide toddlers and preschoolers with an opportunity to explore a wide variety of basic tumbling apparatus like springboard, balance beam, large and small gross motor mats, trampoline and more. Class begins with muscle conditioning including running, jumping and hopping then move into music time. Students will concentrate on body awareness, eye-hand coordination and balance. The class will end with parachute and bubble activities. Parent participation required. Questions? Feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Instructor: Miss Angela - Jump-A-Rama. Classes will be canceled if minimum registration numbers are not met.
No class on February 19.
This is a 6 week class. The cost of the class is $66 for residents and $71 for non-residents
|Where||Berkley Community Center 2400 Robina Ave, Berkley, MI 48072|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||9:30 am–10:15 am|
|Who to bring||Moms, Kids|
|Price||$66 residents/$71 non-residents|
More About Berkley Community Center
A division of the Berkley Department of Parks & Recreation, the Berkley Community Center offers area residents affordable accommodations for their next party or other private event. The venue features three distinct spaces: a small meeting room that can accommodate 15 people, a large meeting room suitable for up to 30, and the much larger multipurpose room, with room for up to 240 guests. There is also a carpeted senior annex and senior addition, both available for rental.
Other events here
- MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES Al-Anon Family Group Weekly on Mondays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm
- Jump-A-Rama TumbleTots Weekly on Tuesdays, 9:30 am–10:15 am
- Tai Chi Chuan Class Weekly on Wednesdays and Fridays, 9:00 am–10:00 am
- Berkley Senior Movie Weekly on Wednesdays, 2:00 pm
- AL-ANON FAMILY GROUP Weekly on Wednesdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Ask The Instructor Weekly on Thursdays, 9:00 am–10:00 pm
- Basic Computer Class Weekly on Thursdays, 9:45 am–10:45 pm
- Karate For Kids Grades K-2 Weekly on Thursdays, 6:00 pm–6:30 pm
- Karate For Kids Grades 3-8 Weekly on Thursdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- THURSDAY NITE Al-Anon Family Group Weekly on Thursdays, 7:30 pm–8:30 pm