Jobs Open at Catching Fireflies, Michigan Property Managers, Crispelli's Bakery & Pizzeria
Who's hiring in Berkley and Huntington Woods? Here's a sampling of ads to help you land just the right position!
Are you looking for a job? We've scoured the Internet to find who's hiring in Berkley and Huntington Woods. Here are some of the openings we found around town.
[Do you know of a business around town that's hiring? Leave a comment! Click here to view other recent job openings.]
Who's hiring: Catching Fireflies
- Job: Customer service help.
- Description: The part-time job pays $9 per hour and includes free parking. Requirements include a friendly disposition, casual-yet-professional appearance, and availability to work two Saturday and two Sunday shifts per month. Retail experience is helpful.
- Date posted: Jan. 31.
- To apply: Please send your resume – pasted in the body of an e-mail (no attachments will be opened) with the subject line GIFT GALLERY POSITION – to firstname.lastname@example.org. List the hours you're available to work and answer, "Why do you want to work for Catching Fireflies?" No phone calls. No recruiter inquiries.
Who's hiring: Michigan Property Managers
- Job: Appointment coordinator, receptionist, office administrator.
- Description: Pay for the full-time position is $10. Applicants must be polite, professional, positive, organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment, proficient with computers and data processing, able type quickly and be a team player with good communications skills. Duties will include filing, scanning, photocopying, doing mailings and utility billing, posting ads on craigslist.org, responding to e-mail requests and other office-related tasks.
- Date posted: Jan. 27.
- To apply: E-mail resume to email@example.com. No phone calls. No recruiter inquiries.
Who's hiring: Crispelli's Bakery & Pizzeria
- Job: Servers and bartenders for the newly opened Club Room.
- Description: Pay is $2.65 per hour, plus tips. Applicants must have at least 2 years experience and open availability, be able to lift at least 15 pounds and be 18 years of age or older. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working, outgoing team player.
- Date posted: Jan. 24.
- To apply: E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls. No recruiter inquiries.
Job found through Craiglist.
Editor’s note: Patch cannot guarantee these jobs will be available when you apply. We do not endorse or recommend these jobs. Please do your own research about any potential employer before you apply.